Today September 16 we are supposed to write about why its not a good idea to post your personal information on the internet. Its not a good idea because there are weird people out in this world that will try to find you. So its better just to keep all of your personal information away from the internet.
well, that was concise and to the point. works for me.
ReplyDeleteSo very true! Good that you understand the implications. Don't hesitate to share that knowledge with others. This post is the first step.
ReplyDeleteVery true about the internet, there is many reasons not to give any information out over the internet to people that you have no idea who they are. But, also if you need any help please contact me and I will do my best to do so.
ReplyDeleteI agree...good job...oh and I love your background =)
ReplyDeletehahahaha ! very true Kayla, I'm proud that you know bout safety of the internet. this post is good because it went straight to the point !
ReplyDelete